Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Killer Tech Podcast to be Launched!

I would like to announce that starting this weekend, I will be recording the first ever weekly Killer Tech Podcast! I have set up the ability to record the podcast, upload it, and post it and make it accessible to any podcatching program. The podcast will cover technology news and new gadgets, just like this blog. It will discuss topics both on the blog, and not mentioned on the blog. I am also looking into the ability to record over Skype, so both DIRTRIDER32191 and I can be on the podcast. The podcast will be in 64KBps MP3 audio. I will be posting more updates as I figure out how this will be done.

Another note, is that the podcast feed is located at http://feeds.feedburner.com/Killer_Tech. The feed, when added to a podcatcher, will automatically download audio as it becomes available, when posted on this blog. If you subscribe to it in a normal RSS news reader, you should be able to get all the posts to the blog. However, for receiving the RSS for the site, it is still a good idea to use the Atom feed (http://killertech.blogspot.com/atom.xml.

No comments:

Post a Comment