Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mac

Much of the previous content I featured on this blog was focused on
Linux. Since that time, Linux has evolved into a more advanced
operating system and is in a position to gain wider use in many
embedded and desktop (as well as server) applications. While it
certainly has its own uses, I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro
and become a fully-initiated member of the Cult of Mac. While I intend
to move this blog toward a greater focus on Mac and Apple news, I
still have a huge interest in other computer topics, and my posts to
this blog will reflect that. I hope you will stay tuned as a begin to
post new tips and tricks for Macs as well as more captivating articles
on all things tech.

Check back soon for my article on the upcoming MacWorld conference,
which should have some huge surprises in store. I will be giving my
take on the rumors, since it seems everyone has their own opinion on
just what Steve Jobs has up his sleeve this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment